Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for $8.99 USD per month or $84.99 USD per year. The first month is free if you subscribe through the app!
- The price to subscribe will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- Upon confirming your subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, either $8.99 for the monthly subscription or $84.99 for the annual subscription).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period (i.e. if you turn off auto-renew, it will complete the current billing period before being fully canceled).
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Eat This Much - Meal Planner & Calorie Counter (version 1.41.0) has a file size of 25.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.